Ordering your fabric print is a simple and easy process. Follow these steps below:
1. Click the ‘Upload an Image’ button then select an image from your computer or mobile device.
2. Select a Fabric Print Option. – If ordering for the first time and you do not already have an existing frame you will need to select between a BOLD FRAME with fabric print OR a SLIMLINE FRAME with fabric print. If you are reordering for an existing frame you may simply select ‘Fabric Print Only’. Please note, if you chose that option make sure you order the SAME SIZE fabric print as your existing frame.
3. Select a Fabric Print Size. – Depending on the resolution of the photo you uploaded you will be provided a size option(s). If you would like a larger size than what you are offered you must upload a higher resolution size photo.
4. Copy/Zoom Your Photo. – Enlarge your photo using the slider bar below the photo. You can move your photo to reposition it in the window provided. Right below this step you must check the box that verifies you own the copyright for these photo(s) or that you are authorized by the owner to make a fabric print reproduction. Remember, every image is your property and we will not use it without your permission.
5. Select a Frame Color. – Currently, we only have one frame color option available which is Silver. More frame color options will be coming soon!
What is the best type of photo to upload?
Our website will detect the resolution of each photo you upload. To ensure you only receive the highest quality print, once the photo is uploaded you will only be provided size options that meet that maximum resolution of the photo. Please note, the website will NOT be able to detect whether a photo is out of focus.
Are there any photo restrictions or copyright issues I should consider before uploading my photo?
My Fabric Prints reserves the right to reject any photo that is deemed offensive, sexually explicit, a violation of law or unsuitable in any other manner. The buyer assumes all copyright ownership of any photo selected for a fabric print produced by My Fabric Prints.
What is dye-sublimation?
Your photo will be printed on the fabric using a special technique called dye-sublimation which uses heat to transfer dye onto materials like fabric. This technique produces robust and natural looking images and is longer lasting. Our fabric prints are guaranteed not to fade for at least 3-years and typically last much longer in a non-direct sunlight environment.
How do I assemble the frame and install the fabric into the frame?
Assembling your fabric print frame is easy and can be assembled in minutes using an Allen wrench (or hex key), included in your frame purchase. Please refer to the instructional video under the ‘Easy Assembly Video’ tab on the homepage or click here to view it on our YouTube channel.
My fabric print got dirty. How do I clean the fabric if it gets dirty?
Each fabric print is made from dry clean safe material. It can also be washed using your in-home washer on any water temperature setting using mild detergent and dried using your in-home drier on LOW HEAT. You may also let it air dry. Our product is durable, flame retardant, tear-proof, crease-resistant knitted fabric.
My fabric print looks wrinkled. How do I de-wrinkle it?
Each fabric print is made up of high-quality fabric that will de-wrinkle naturally when stretched in the frame. For quicker results, try ironing your fabric on the lowest setting or steaming.